Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good Morning

Well Mr. Blog, I don't quite know where to begin.
It's crazy, I know.. I'm crazy.

So, this week, I was planning on having Candace come to band practice with the guys, but I found out on Thursday, that band practice was cancelled because Adam had to pack because he's moving.

Quite unfortunate.

So, in the stead of this, I went to Candace's house.
In Gilbert.
And I haven't been home since.
I miss home.

I had a fun time, don't get me wrong.

Anyway, after work yesterday, I embarked towards this mystical place, and found myself on the highway for 2 hours.
Not that it was far, it was, but traffic was a fucking nightmare.

So, I arrived at her place, and we played guitar hero for a bit until we got hungry, well, until she got hungry, I'd been hungry for a while.
We went to Taco Bell, and ate... then she wanted to go to Water and Ice and I was like "lulz ok." so we got there and I was impressed by the size of the place, but not by any of their wares.

However, I did see a Ms. Pacman arcade machine and said "Dear 50 cents, I knew ye well but today we shall part." and I actually got pretty far (for my standards) I actually got to level 3, which was shocking for me, because I'm used to dying on the first level, all 3 times. And it doesn't help that all pacman games, regardless of arcade machine or not, all have really messed up controls. Going left or right is absolutely miserable, it's frustrating and I fucking hate it.

Anyway, from there, she decided that Eurotrip was the film we'd watch, and since I hadn't seen it, I agreed to it.
It was a fairly funny film, albeit quite sexual in nature.

Anyway, about the time the movie was over, it was 10:00! so I resigned myself to having to leave, I have work this morning, and am currently writing this from work.
but, I had this mystical, magical adventure, where I took a wrong turn, and I ended up not being able to leave.
I got on the 101 and ended up getting on the 202 and then I ended up driving through Chandler and drove myself insane. I was in the small area of Santan, which reminded me, when I was younger my mother bought me a copy of Silent Hill for Christmas, now it wasn't the first issued one, it was a greatest hits, but she wrote on it "From Satan claws" which I thought was just cheesey at the time, but last night, it made me think "CHRIST I'M IN FUCKING SILENT HILL! THERE IS NO ESCAPE!"

So anyway, at about 11:00, I was right back where I started, so I gave Candace a call, and she was nice enough to let me crash there.
before I could crash though, we had a dip in the hot tub.
It was very nice and relaxing, I'm so very glad I got the chance to do that, I love hot tubs.
Anyway, after that, I bummed some Melatonin off of her, and crashed on her couch.
Crazy.

Anyway, I woke up at five, and ended up driving all the way to work (HOLY CRAP I ESCAPED!), picked up some McDonalds first, and a couple of energy drinks at Walgreens, to make it through the day.

GOALS FOR TODAY:
1. Work
2. Go Home
3. Sleep

Pretty much, if I can't make number 2, without having to visit #3 first, then I will do so.

NO
SLEEP
TIL BROOKLYN

Anyway, Mr. Blog, I hope this letter finds you well, it seems I've lost a certain amount of anonymity since we last spoke. Here's hoping for the best!

No comments: